MBP and Treo

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by MacNoob2009, Nov 23, 2007.

1. MacNoob2009 macrumors newbie

Hi Guys,

I am new here and I just picked up my MBP yesturday. Anyways I am trying to hotsync my treo 700 with my MBP via bluetooth and I cant seem to get it to work. Also when I do get it to work (hopefully with some help from you guys) how do I get my treo to sync with ical and address book?

Thanks guys I am new here but I have been following this website for a long time. thanks for any help you guys can offer.

2. pip11 macrumors member

Have you installed Missing Sync yet? It is the best option for syncing a Palm OS device to a Mac, since Palm is not developing their free Palm Desktop software anymore. I use it with my Treo 650 and it syncs with iCal and Address Book quite nicely. As for the Bluetooth, Missing Sync will let you do that once you pair the Treo with your Mac

3. MacNoob2009 thread starter macrumors newbie

Freeware?

Thanks for the reply but I was wondering if there was any free software to sync my treo to ical or address book?

4. lpmonk macrumors newbie

troubleshooting sync from iCal to Treo

pip11 - sounds like you might be able to help me. I use a Treo 700p and was told by Palm technician that there is something that prevents iCal from being able to sync with Treo. I just switched from PC to Mac, and imported all of the Outlook data into iCal. Would love to use iCal instead of having to upload into Palm software, but I have to be able to sync to Treo! Do you think the "missing sync" is my only option?

thanks!