MBP bag recommendation?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by angemon89, Apr 30, 2009.

1. angemon89 macrumors 68000

angemon89

Hey all, I am looking to buy a bag for my MBP (prev gen) and would like some recommendations on one that would fit my criteria.

-I want a bag that is almost like a briefcase, with the ability to hold as a briefcase and have an extra strap that can go around my shoulder if I wanted to wear the bag.
    -It should hold my 15" MBP, 1 textbook, a couple of folders, pens, and the magsafe charger.
    -It be slim and preferably in black

Most bags I find on the internets all seem to be really bulky and fat, but I want a relatively slim bag.

So, any recommendation? :D

2. ksmith80209 macrumors 6502a

Anything by Tom Bihn (www.tombihn.com).

I have the CheckPoint Flyer with an insert for my 15" MBP (previous gen) & one for the MBA and it works great.

3. angemon89 thread starter macrumors 68000

angemon89

Thanks for the link, but those bags are out of my price range ATM. Something less than $100 would be great.

I looked at the bags on there and I really like the design of the Empire Builder and Zephyr bags. Those are very close to the type of bag I'm looking for.

4. phil1995 macrumors member

5. jetjaguar macrumors 68030

jetjaguar

i just checked out their website and im really considering the cashmere blazer one for my 17 inch mbp .. plus to use it sometimes to carry weekend clothes to the shore or maybe a school book or two ..

6. Swagfndr macrumors newbie

Try the Northface "Agent". I just ordered one and will get it next week. Had Great reviews online. It was $95 with shipping. Just google it and and it will come up. I got it off of ebags.com