Ok, I think I have figured out what I am going to do. I just wanted to get some additional opinions. Most of you are going to say wait. I have been waiting for 3 or so months now to get a MacBook Pro. Unless Apple releases updates in the next two days I am buying the current model. I am planning to get the 2.2GHz model of the MBP. The reason is I mainly use my computer for Internet, audio editing/recording, and some mild video and picture editing. I don't feel like the additional 200Mhz and 128MB of VRAM will make a real difference. I am going to take the extra money and use to to upgrade the RAM to 4GB (not from Apple). See Here In addition, I will be upgrading to a 200GB 7200RPM HD. See Here What do you think?