MBP delayed....

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Antidoll, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Antidoll macrumors regular

So I bought a new MBP couple weeks ago and about a week ago when I discovered they had made the new update I called immediately to return my MBP and get a refund to order a new one..

Now because I ordered it online and I want it customized, I knew it would take couple weeks at least before I got the new one (which means I have to stay without a laptop for couple of weeks)

SO.. I ordered a new one this past Monday and ordered expedited shipping to get it here by Friday (today). I login today to see that it hasn't shipped out yet and the estimated delivery changed to 3 November - 7 November...

so basically buying that expedited shipping was pretty useless... AND I'm going to have to return my current MBP by November 7th...

What do I do here? Do I call Apple to get a credit for the expedited shipping or what?

Did anybody else experience this?

2. MVRL macrumors regular

MVRL

yeah, you can call them and have them credit your account for the expedited shipping.

I ordered last Thursday and it got delayed as well. Called Apple CS this morning and the lady said she would get me expedited shipping free of charge, so phone them up!