MBP delivery delay down????

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by aerove, Sep 4, 2007.

1. aerove macrumors 6502

aerove

hey! lookin at the posts in "HAS UR SR MBP SHIPPED YET" it appears most of those who ordered their mbp's online seem to be gettin them kinda early right?? so guess apple might have cleared all the hiccups they were facin till now .. like the lcd displays ??

2. JP71093 macrumors newbie

JP71093

Yeah, sort of. Actually, I don't really have a clue. lol.

3. aerove thread starter macrumors 6502

aerove

hey anyone who recently ordered their mbps online post how many days it took to recieve your mbps... also , if someone went to the store .. did they have the base models in stock???

4. mikes63737 macrumors 65816

I ordered my MBP (base 2.2 model w/ glossy screen) on the 23rd of August and it just shipped last night. So... 7 business days, not including the 23rd.

5. theman macrumors 6502a

sweet, i ordered the exact same thing august 24th, and it is supposed to ship sept 5-10. hopefully it will ship today or tomorrow then! so excited. can't believe you got it in less than 7 business days. maybe they count labor day as a business day, because they are being made in china?

6. Stavros macrumors newbie

Los Angeles , CA & Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    I am still waiting for mine.
    Ordered 21st August.

7. rychencop macrumors 65816

rychencop

Ordered Aug. 22nd , shipped Sept. 6th. Arrival by Sept. 10th. :D

8. BouncinDave macrumors member

9. aerove thread starter macrumors 6502

aerove

hmmm..it appears like few people are gettin em early and few are being delayed?? any guesses??? i feel all those who've gone for glossy display are being backordered...
    :apple:

10. sanzu3 macrumors regular

sanzu3

could be - I ordered a glossy, 2.4GHz, 7200 rpm drive - 27 august , not even got to 'prepared to ship' state yet....

getting a bit tired of waiting now and almost feel like canceling and waiting for Leopard...

11. aerove thread starter macrumors 6502

aerove

Nope!! dont do that!! i guess .. there's gonna be even more delay then as MANY are waitin to buy when leopard releases.I tell u a better option call up any apple stores close to where u stay.. if they have em in stock .. cancel ur order and go get em!!:apple: