MBP Display Issues when using Multi-Touch/Safari

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by rising j, Jul 24, 2008.

1. rising j macrumors member

I want to share an issue with my MBP display that has really been bugging me the last few days. When using Safari, along with multi-touch pad to scroll (up or down), two things frequently happen:

1. Appearance of blue blocks, I uploaded a video onto YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ9utGbhAQI

2. And images/text will get staggered and overlap each other, rendering the webpage unreadable. I will often find myself needing to scroll up/down to try to "refresh" the page, but sometimes that just makes the problem even worse and eventually need to refresh the page just to read it. I took various screen shots and attached them.

I'm a new switcher, and am wondering if these are problems that are well documented and that I need to deal with?? :mad:

Thanks in advance!

Jared

Attached Files:

2. lordthistle macrumors 6502

Welcome in the other part of the computer-world where everything is perfect ;-)

I have the same issues.

Some say they are caused by a faulty graphics card (there are several bad nVidia around). Others say it's a problem related to the current implementation of the drivers.

Anyway, you cannot do anything about it.

thistle

3. gr8bob macrumors regular

Correction.. :rolleyes: