MBP educational price help

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Gallium, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Gallium macrumors newbie

Hey all, I'm a Malaysian studying in Singapore university. Now, I'm trying to get the 13" mbp thru the Malaysia educational store since the Singapore educational pricing is higher than the Malaysia educational price.

Unfortunately, I'm don't seem to be eligible to purchase the mbp with the Malaysia education price.

Quoted from Malaysia Educational Store:
    But due to tight budget, I'm going to try to get the malaysia edu price since they do not ask for details or proof when u buy through the online edu store. The thing I'm worried about is that they might check if u r eligible when they deliver the mbp. would they not allow u to take the mbp after u paid the edu price and no refund? or would they need u to present proof if u bring it to apple store for service?

I need some advice. Thank you for taking the time to read this. And sorry for bad english.

2. Panzo macrumors 6502

Your conspiring to commit fraud, try it, dont ask others for advice.

Chances are they wont ask for any proof.

3. neondrgns macrumors regular

neondrgns

I've heard cases where they will auto bill you the full price if they find out, but this seems rare

4. snaky69 macrumors 603

Have your parents buy it for you when you visit them during the summer months then bring it back to school.

5. hamster uitm macrumors newbie

price

how much does it cost 4 ipod classic under educational price malaysia..is it below rm800