MBP from MacMall

flalaw

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 11, 2006
United States
I'm looking at a MBP running at 2.0/1gb ram/100gb harddrive from MacMall. I know this isn't a standard configuration that apple sells on its site. Is this likely an older pre-speed bumped MBP that might still have warrantee issues that were fixed in later versions? Or does MacMall normally sell non-standard configs?

interlaced

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2005
Those were the first specs Apple had when the MBPs were first released in the beginning of the year, when 1.83ghz was the lowest processor speed and 2.0 was the mid.

Comment

ExileinBlonde

macrumors member
Mar 21, 2006
flalaw said:
can anyone tell me how their experiences have been w/ macmall? pretty good online retailer?
I haven't used them personally, but I know people who have and they were very pleased.

Comment

ChickenSwartz

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2006
flalaw said:
I'm looking at a MBP running at 2.0/1gb ram/100gb harddrive from MacMall. I know this isn't a standard configuration that apple sells on its site. Is this likely an older pre-speed bumped MBP that might still have warrantee issues that were fixed in later versions? Or does MacMall normally sell non-standard configs?
This was a config when they released the MBP. Check this, I might be wrong, but all the other models say "New" this one dosen't.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.