Hiya folks, I'm on the hunt again and I have friend that will get me MBP or rMBP in the US. It will be a refurb at around 2000-2200$ price tag. Now yet again (just as with my previous iMac) I am in need of a computer but an update is imminent - which may take in fact few months... sigh... I could wait, but waiting is soooooooo not cool... So 2 questions I have for you dear macfriends: 1) If I go with rMBP I will take 16GB RAM and 512 flash storage. If I go with MBP it will be anti-glare hi res screen and i7 2.7 - now which one would you recommend ? (I could put nice ssd in non retina one and have 1TB storage there too, I do some photoshop and premiere, WoW and would like perhaps try call of duty or BF4 once released - and thats about it) 2) Yes there will be an update to Haswell (not getting super horny about it) however in therms of GPU (not the one built into CPU) is there going to be an upgrade from GT650 ? My 27" iMac had HD6970 1GB which suposedly give better gaming experience than GT650. So I trade gaming power and screen size over the mobility (which I need atm). Should I wait then for the sake of better gaming power ? Cheerio! Oh yeah, I might get current model pretty soon 2-3 weeks so its a wait but not that long one. Cheerio once more!