MBP issue and I Love Amazon

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by motherduce, Aug 9, 2007.

1. motherduce macrumors 6502

Just another vote here for Amazon as your Apple reseller. They absolutely rock. They shipped my MBP and it actually arrived a day early. However, I had problems - the lid was screwy, wouldn't close all the way (I could literally tap it and bounce it up and down when it was "closed").

Anyhow, returned it to Amazon. They claim 7-10 days to process returns and refunds, but mine went through in 1 day - yes 1 day, from them receiving my returned item. No hassles (like I had at the Apple store last year) and full credit back to my account.

Just another positive Amazon experience I wanted to post about for all you on the fence about using Amazon.

Oh, and as for the MBP - I need something that is a little more rugged, so I went with a MB instead. Which also allows me to get the new lower priced 20" iMac, so it's a win-win for me even though I give up a little of the mobile power I needed.

Cheers all...

2. hdsalinas macrumors 6502

hdsalinas

cool, you got the best of both worlds.

The MB small screen will be more than compensated with the imacs huge 20" screen.

I love my mbp but if I would have had the option when I purchased it to do what you did , I would have.

enjoy