MBP Mouse/Accessories

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Matutu, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Matutu macrumors member

Hey Guys,

Hopefully getting my new MBP in a few days now and cant wait.

Just wondering what sort of accessories you guys would recommend, been looking at wireless mouses for gaming etc and choice between an Razor or the Apple Magic Mouse, what mouse are you guys using?

Also any other accessories you would recommend?

2. millertime021 macrumors 6502a

millertime021

I'm using a Logitech M310 mouse.

Since I'm left handed, I need a mouse that is symmetrical as I use it with both hands. Nothing fancy, but it's been great so far, no lag and quite accurate.
    :cool:

3. BigBeast macrumors 6502a

I love my magic mouse! Surfing and navigating web sites and other app are great with the multi touch.

As for gaming, I use it for SC2 and it works, although the multi touch seems to be sensitive in the game, which usually zooms in when I don't want it to (which can become annoying). It's not meant to be a gaming mouse like a Razor or anything tho. I really like it for it's comfort, slick look and feel, and incredibly useful multi-touch navigation.

I also suggest the Mac wireless keyboard. The chicklet keys have a nice feel, and it complements the look of your Mac and magic mouse.

I've read reviews stating that battery life sucks- But in my experience, I've been on the same batteries (eneloop rechargeables GET THESE BATTERIES! They're GREAT!) for more than a month of heavy surfing, typing, school work, and gaming.

Mac is the shizz. That's all there is to it.

4. TopHatPlus macrumors 6502

Hey i use the apple magic mouse, i figured there is no point in buying and apple computer and loving it so much and not getting a equally complimentary mouse. That is exactly what it is! I love that i can scroll from any part of the even while i am just using my index finger to click, i thought the magic mouse was only touch sensitive in the middle? but that was not the case it is touch sensitive everywhere. It also has a double swipe feature which will go back and forward on your browser, and yes this little feature is so handy. I also play SC2 with it and as the one guy said it can be a little touch sometimes when you select a unit or move a unit your finger naturally moves forward and it will zoom it, but as fast as you can zoom in your right back out again.

Future things i am looking at,

Blue tooth apple keyboard, i have used it a few times and i do enjoy it it very much but i would only get it if i get

http://store.apple.com/us/product/TN740ZM/A?fnode=MTY1NDA2Nw&mco=MTI5ODYwMTA

it helps keep your laptop cooler by helping with the heat sink, and it raises the screen hight up 6"

5. lilcosco08 macrumors 65816

lilcosco08

6. mrpuffy macrumors newbie

Magic mouse? You could get an external screen [​IMG]