MBP or Fujitsu S6510?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by hohohong, Nov 20, 2007.

1. hohohong macrumors 6502

I'm currently waiting for MBP released in January. But the S6510 spec looks so delicious!,.....

And with 4GB ram and 1GB intel flash memory (kinda like SSD),.... for $2520,....

The dark or good side??

I heard that some software company is planning to have Mac OS installable in PC (kinda like Parrallel but the other way)..... is that really gonna be released?:rolleyes:

2. skyrider007 macrumors 65816

skyrider007

The MBP is an ace machine, do wait a lil longer till January before u finally make the purchase decision.

Fujitsu, on the other hand is a very reputable company. I've had a Lifebook before and the build quality was very good. Far surpassing Sony VAIO and Toshiba's standard.

If you really need to be on the Windows platform, then a Fujitsu will do you justice. However if you want extra bells and whistles... wait for the MBP.

Just my 2cent.

3. tMac85 macrumors 65816

tMac85

HA. i dont know why you would ask that question here on this forum. Sure the other computer is nice, yet you are talking to the wrong people. We are mac obsessed. I think you know the answer.

oh, and wait til January.

4. jnc macrumors 68020

jnc

Apple always touts the hardware - OS combination as a reason why Macs are better than any Windows machine. I don't see OSX getting authorised for use on non-Macs anytime soon.

5. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Apple doesn't go after the end users making a hackintosh, but they do have a habit of litigating these companies into nonexistance.

And there have been a few over the years.

6. GfulDedFan macrumors 65816

GfulDedFan

The fujitsu + vista = you have chosen poorly.

January + MBP + Leopard = you have chosen wisely.

7. hohohong thread starter macrumors 6502

So,.... unlikely to have Mac OS in any PC in the near future?