I'm wondering if I should wait for the 17inch MBP. This is what makes me hesitate: I pay 3099$ for a MBP with 2 gig ram. For 3098$, I can get a 20inch iMac, same graphic card like the MBP, 500 Gig HD (1949$) and the cheapest MB with a 80 gig HD upgrade (1149$). Id have a fast imac with a big HD to use Final Cut Pro, and a small MB to use on the road. What do you people think of this dilemma?