I had to send my MBP back due to various unresolved problems. (Not whine or heat). Now that I have my money back I can now pick out another book to buy. My question is which one do I pick. I don't do games, just day to day tasks. I do however use and own the Adobe creative suite. I am not a pro but do appreciate noticeable speed increases. Size is not important. (read that I would prefer a 17" but would be happy with even a 13.3". I really don't want to wait for the "next gen" merom processor but everyone on these boards seem to think its the way to go. Since I would strongly prefer a new laptop now should I: A. Buy a 17" MBP and be done with it. B. Buy a MB 13.3" and plan on replacing it next spring. C. Just hold off until August. My only problem with option 'C' is that no one know for sure if and when the 64 bit increase will happen. If you could tell me for sure there would be one available aug 10th the I might just wait. I just wouldn't want to wait only to see nothing. Maybe they won't upgrade until the 64 bit version of osx is ready. Please advise.