Mbp Ordered! *happy*

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by PeterQC, Mar 31, 2009.

1. PeterQC macrumors 6502a

PeterQC

I've gone through a lot of work, but now I now say that my MBP is coming really soon. I'm so happy, you have no idea how.

I've brought my MacBook exactly the day after the new Unibodies were officially announced. I've used for around 4 months until I finally settled that it wasn't for me. Small and crappy screen, poor performance of the graphics made me regret my purchase. I've sold it, it took a lot of possible buyers, scammers (over 5 in my e-mail inbox!), a craiglist ad, to finally put it on here at a awesome, yet still good for me, deal (1150$USD shipped, slightly over 1400$CAN, to a fellow MR user!). I then purchased an ADC student membership, then waited. It took 4 (frustrating) business days to be activated. Tonight, I've just ordered what's going to be my new computer. Come out at $1,966.28 for the 2.4GHz MacBook Pro, no other options then the french keyboard. A little more expensive, because I didn't take in account the shipping cost and taxes on the ADC membership. I'm SO happy anyway.

Thanks to MR users advising me on the ADC membership, helped me a LOT!

2. kp98072 macrumors member

Congrats, i too had a ubmb and just wasnt enought for me and went to the 2.4 pro and what a difference!