Last friday closed the lid on my MBP and put it in the bag I carry it around in - the 15" Crumpler Cheesy Disco. When I got home about three hours later and took it out I found it almost too hot to touch and looking like the CPU had barfed due to overheating. I yanked the battery and restarted it but shut it down again almost immediately because the battery was refusing to charge. About 10 minutes later when it had cooled down quite a bit I restarted it and it's been OK since. But for about five minutes I was in danger of needing to change my underwear and I've been paying close attention to the sleep and making sure the light is pulsing before puttig it away. Has anyone else seen anything like this?