MBP Prepared for shipment??

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Colers, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Colers macrumors newbie

Hello i have purchased a macbook pro on saterday. I purchased it and it was shipping within 24 hours with the 2-3 day shipping method for like 23 bucks because i need it for a project. So the prepared for shipment status does it mean the "shipped within 24 hours"? I thought it meant that. So anyways if it does how long does it generally take for the status of my order to change to Shipping? Im reaaaallyyy excited and i want it here asap! :) Also one last thing it says delivers from the 18th of november to the 23rd but i am wondering how the 23 could be possible if it said 2-3 day shipping?! Is it for the distributer or what?

I hear that the status changes within 24 hours but that was for ipods. I have never ordered anything form apple before so i am just wondering. :D

2. Corrode macrumors 6502a

Corrode

I believe prepared for shipment just means that they've prepped it, and are waiting for it to get to Fedex so they can deliver it.

Also, there's no way you get your project done on it. There's so much to do when you get a new Mac that you won't possibly be able to focus on work when you've got your toy. Have fun.

Oh, and a lot of the time they deliver within that window of days, often the earlier quote.

3. bumzo1 macrumors 6502a

by ships within 24 hours they're talking about shipping days which are mon-sat so it will ship first thing on monday

4. Colers thread starter macrumors newbie

Okay good to know...yeah i dont need it for my project right away but i just cant wait ^^

5. Colers thread starter macrumors newbie

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! HAHHAHA i just checked before i went to bed just now and i guess its monday morning in china because it says its shipped!!! :D