MBP product availability?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Germwise, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Germwise macrumors regular

I realize that the new 13" MBPs are currently available in the online apple store.

However I need to make my purchase through my local mac store. I had talked with the manager a week ago when I bought my unibody and he had assured me that I didn't have to wait because if there was a change within 2 weeks he would waive the return fee if I decided to change for another laptop. When I asked if he could note that on my receipt he gave me his card and said that should be enough.

Well I called today and asked if they had the 13" pro in stock and they said yes. I packed up my unibody and drove down there. Took me an hour with parking plus I left work early to get boxes at my house etc.

I get there and it turns out they don't have any, the girl I spoke with one the phone thought I was just calling the 13" PRO for giggles.

Anyway my question is when will these laptops be available at the stores? Anyone works for a store that has an idea? The geniuses at the store said they didn't know.

I'm afraid it will take another week, and then i'll be SOL.

new 13" mbp is too nice.

2. NewMacbookPlz macrumors 68040

NewMacbookPlz

When they launched the what's now old Unibody, it took my local stores 2 days to get them in stock.

3. PolySciSurfer macrumors 6502

They should be there in a couple days. Plus don't you want to see one in person before buying it?

4. Ricanlegend macrumors 6502a