MBP Retina 15" Mid 2014 Bluetooth Problem

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by flolska, Jul 19, 2016.

1. flolska macrumors newbie

One short question: My Macbook Pro Mid 2014 has the famous Bluetooth problem, so the bluetooth disappears completely. I have tried every Instruction (reset VRAM, delete bluetooth list) that i could find in the inet....nothing helped. It is really frustrating. Are they any recommendations that you could provide to me? Or shall I bring the Macbook to repair?
    Thanks
    Edit: Of course El Capitan with latest update is installed
    A check gave this error code back: NDL001 --> There is a probably a problem with your bluetooth hardware

2. keysofanxiety macrumors 604

keysofanxiety

From your description on the issue, I suspect there is probably a problem with your Bluetooth hardware ;)

Best take it to an Apple Store for repair.

3. flolska thread starter macrumors newbie

Okay thanks for your quick answer. I bought the macbook from a retailer (Media Markt) in Germany. I visited them yesterday and they said, that my 1 year guarantee is over ...3 months :( ...and they cant repair the macbook and assume the costs. The only possible way is to appoint to the 2 year warranty, but in that case i have to prove that the Problem is caused by a mistake from apple....and as you can assume this is in impossible. Either way we (the servce guy and I) tried to send the macbook to apple and refer to the 1 year guarantee..maybe they will act fairly.
    Do you have some additional recommendations or a idea how much a repair process will cost?
    thanks