I have had my MBP for about a year and a half. Everything was working perfectly until last night. I woke up and my computer was overheating and smc fan control was reading 80 degrees and 6000rpm for my fans!! I tried shutting it down for a few hours and turned it back on. Same issue and no matter what I do the computer stays b/w 75-80 degrees faranheight. I unplugged the computer and the battery was is only lasting for 20 minutes before shutting down!! Before last night the battery lasted for about 3 hours! I'm not sure what happened last night but now I'm having these major issues with my machine. Any ideas what could have happened and how I could fix it!? Thanks.