MBP Shipping Information.

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Jenko, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Jenko macrumors regular

This is my first apple purchase, which happens to be a 15" MBP. I have payed for the MBP and it hasn't shipped yet, it is due to ship August the 3rd. Just as a matter of interest and to pass the time I was wondering does any one know where it will be shipping from as I am based In Ireland.

Yours Excitedly

Jenko

2. Constantine1337 macrumors 6502

For Ireland (and the Netherlands, Germany etc) Apple usually ships from the Netherlands. They have a big repair center located in Breda, The Netherlands. I believe their shipping center is somewhere there as-well.
    Once they ship it, it takes about 24h to get it anywhere in Europe. I got mine within 24h (I live in Germany).

3. elleana macrumors regular

Congrats on your purchase! You can start taking a look at software you might want.

4. Jenko thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks Elleana, I have already purchased a copy of CS5 Design Premium with student discount (usual price €2,000 student price €420) and iworks preinstalled, just before I graduate from college. I am reaaly looking forward to throwing off my PC and windows shackles and getting stuck into a new OS.

5. LisaMaree macrumors member

Not sure if this is what you mean but mine shipped from China. First place noted on the tracking page.