MBP sound issue, please confirm

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by maennj, Jun 12, 2009.

1. maennj macrumors newbie

Hello there,

I used to have an 2009 MB 13" model before I returned it and got MBP 13"
    However, with my MP there was a website with a music that plays very well. But not that music has noise, I tested the website with my brother's MB 13" and it plays well. I'm worried if it's an issue with my particular laptop or there is some kind of defect in this new line.

Please try opening the following :
    http://www.lattefx.com/blog/2009/06/05/bringing-colorful-experience-to-javafx/

Wait for the Java applet to load and then press Play.

Please reply with your MB model and whether you're hearing the music clearly or with noise (don't pay attention if you notice any jittery sound, just concentrate on whether you hear constant noise with the music or not).

Thanks

2. Bill Gates macrumors 68020

Bill Gates

I know this isn't specifically what you wanted, but there is no noise with my 20" iMac listed in my signature. The music is clear.

3. maennj thread starter macrumors newbie

Hello,

Thanks for your response. Yea I wanted to see if there's something wrong with my 13" MBP or there is some kind of defect in the product. Because it's really annoying and I'm considering getting my old MB 13" back.

4. jecapaga macrumors 601

jecapaga

Music plays fine for me. No issues. MBP 13" 2.53

5. maennj thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you very much. That was a relief, I'll go tomorrow and have my MBP checked up.