MBP stand

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by kidwithdimples, Apr 22, 2010.

1. kidwithdimples macrumors 6502a

2. kidwithdimples thread starter macrumors 6502a

3. mattgoldey macrumors member

I have the mStand. It's beautiful and functional. I love it.

4. iTouch macrumors 6502

mStand is great as long as it's connected to an external monitor. Otherwise it's a little too limited for me in terms of viewing angles.

5. cys920622 macrumors member

6. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Yes, I do. Many who are new to the forum (and some who have been around for a while) don't know about MRoogle, and many don't realize that most of questions they ask have been discussed before. Rather than posting a new thread and waiting for people to respond, a search finds answers immediately, and finds a lot more responses. If you'll notice, the link I post is always specific to their question. Only the statement about MRoogle is the same.

7. EVO9Nate macrumors member

I love my mstand by rain! It makes the MACBOOK PRO sit at a perfect angle for everything from watching movies or Slingbox, surfing the internet, gaming, to doing my college homework.

I am slightly taller than the average person so sitting angles for laptops have always given my neck and back fits but, since getting this stand it hasn't been an issue.

-Nate

8. cluthz macrumors 68040

cluthz

I use an MacAlly iceStation. I'm not sure if it's still made since I bought it when i got my first PowerBook G4.
    It's really flexible and can be adjusted as you like to align it with your screen

Here are some pix:
    (ignore the cable mess, I got the computer last night and haven't had time cleaning up cables after I got this new machine :D )

Attached Files: