Mbp Stuck!!??

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Piehead, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Piehead macrumors newbie

I ordered my MBP on the 23rd of June, and now its the 29th of June. Everything went fine, and it was shipped from Shanghai to Alaska, and then to Louisville, Kentucky. It has been there a total of three days.

I really don't understand what is happening, should I give them a call or just wait it out? I live in Ontario, Canada by the way. ;)

Thanks in advance,
    Piehead

2. etchtech09 macrumors member

Sorry Piehead!

I always watch my shipments like a hawk. Some of the reps get a little annoyed, but I think I have called about every shipment from Apple.

I would call, a little piece of mind for you out weighs their annoyance.

3. pjcforpres2020 macrumors regular

They wait until they have a full shipment with room to send it... Especially on international orders. ie, they have rush orders with priority number one, then they fill the remaining space with standard based on order of arrival... Eventually it will go with a rush shipment, or with a reg that had piled up enough to fill a shipment of its own.

4. aethelbert macrumors 601

Yeah... no. Capacities are adjusted with dramatic changes in volume.

To the OP, I believe that UPS still moves lots of orders destined for the eastern provinces through Niagra with their ground network. It could just be a delay in updating.

5. Piehead thread starter macrumors newbie

Well it just said that it finally shipped from Louisville - although I don't quite know where to. :eek:

Ah well, at least it's almost here!! :)