MBP to wait or not to ?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by kroed, Jan 16, 2010.

  1. kroed macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2010
    #1
    Hi there,
    I'm new around here, and the Mac world... I read some threads but still i'm wondering if I should wait or not to buy a MBP.
    The thing is, I can buy a '15 2.66GHz, but my question is there will be new MBPs soon, right? And that new ones probably there will be one at the same price of the actual ['15 2.66GHz] but with a better processor, right?
    So i'm wondering if i should wait for the new MBPs, would very much appreciate your help, thanks.
     
  2. eMagine macrumors regular

    eMagine

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2006
    Location:
    Los Angeles, CA
  3. miles01110 macrumors Core

    miles01110

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2006
    Location:
    The Ivory Tower (I'm not coming down)
    #3
    As always, if you can wait then you should. Depending on what you use your machine for a new processor will or won't make a difference anyways.
     
  4. spinnerlys Guest

    spinnerlys

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2008
    Location:
    forlod bygningen
    #4

Share This Page