MBP - UK power bit for power brick

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by lightsout, Jul 13, 2007.

  1. lightsout macrumors member

    Aug 26, 2005
    Hey all...

    Maybe I'm just being blind here... I've got a US MBP, but I'll be travelling to the UK a lot so I want a UK power adapter. Now, I notice you can take the adapter off the MBP power brick (square? ;) ). I've googled around, but I can't find a UK bit to plug in here instead. I don't want a whole new brick, just the power plug bit.

    Can anyone help me out? A supplier in the UK or US will be fine!
  2. mikes63737 macrumors 65816

    Jul 26, 2005
  3. lightsout thread starter macrumors member

    Aug 26, 2005
    Ah, I was looking for a UK only bit so my searches were off a bit. Thanks for the info!
  4. mpw Guest

    Jun 18, 2004

    You can get a socket adapter or lead for around $5 in any TV or appliance store in the UK or at any major airport.
  5. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus


    Jul 24, 2002
    Or just get a standard figure-8 cable like this one. These plug straight into Apple power bricks and act as an extension which can be useful.

Share This Page