I've been waiting a few months for the Merom MBP to be released and to to tell you the truth I've gotten somen somewhat used to it. Yet at this point it seems that Apple will be making us wait until the holidays. If I have to wait that long I might be able to stick it out another couple months for MWSF 2007 if the MBP is substantially upgraded. The main reason I'm willing to wait is that currently Sprint (my wireless isp) doesn't support the ExpressCard/34 slot yet, so that means that I may as well stick with my old Pismo for the mean time. Not to say that the new machine wouldn't be an incredible leap for me, but if it's only good for home and hotspot areas then I'll not be all that happy. I know that it's a long shot, but I just have to ask, what's predicted for early 2007 as far as MBP's? Intel quad? More memory slots to help support the Merom better? Other? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to buy now and I'd have many many uses for even the current MBP, yet the online thing would realy stink as I've grown addicted to getting online anywhere and my service isn't up for two years and hauling around two laptops, well that's a bit out of the question. Thanks for any insight Edit in: If this post is in the wrong forum, I apologise. Could someone redirect it?