Yesterday I had my MBP in my large bathroom with the screen closed and it was plugged into the charger. I took a shower and then used my MBP about 3 hours later with no issues, now it's been 8 hours after the steam shower and the MacBook won't turn on. With the charger plugged in the light is green, however when I the battery charge indicator is pushed it only shows three green dots, so the charging light should be amber showing charging. I have taken the back off the laptop and there is no dew/moisture/corrosion, yet pushing the power button produces no results, fans don't run, hard drive does not spin, no screen power nothing. What should my next step be? I ordered a 3 wing screwdriver to remove the battery and try a hard reset, I've also removed the ram and cleaned the connections with 90% alcohol.