MBPr owners: isn't it the sexiest computers you've ever seen?

FatGuy007

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 8, 2012
New York
Instead of those average "something rong with ma mbpr thread", I will talk about it.
The Macbook Air doesn't even defeat it, it's a slim design and perfect curves. The lines beneath the mac is a great final touch to it. It's a true masterpiece of engineering and architecture. Does anybody think the same?

Oh and please don't put posts of "did you mean this is the sexiest computer" and upload of a laptop with breasts. clever idea but not in this thread.

theSeb

macrumors 604
Aug 10, 2010
Poole, England
It's a nice looking bit of kit and the best looking laptop that I've seen.

Sexy? I don't think inanimate objects can be sexy.

talmy

macrumors 601
Oct 26, 2009
Oregon
I don't have one, but I'd rather have a smart, PhD, brunette of a computer than a sexy, dumb blonde computer. :)

mzjin

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2011
Instead of those average "something rong with ma mbpr thread", I will talk about it.
The Macbook Air doesn't even defeat it, it's a slim design and perfect curves. The lines beneath the mac is a great final touch to it. It's a true masterpiece of engineering and architecture. Does anybody think the same?

Oh and please don't put posts of "did you mean this is the sexiest computer" and upload of a laptop with breasts. clever idea but not in this thread.
Well, it's a design from 2008? That's just thinner.

Brandon263

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2009
Beaumont, CA

I'm not ashamed to admit that I am sexually attracted to my Retina MacBook Pro.

bogatyr

macrumors 65816
Mar 13, 2012
The design and style are no different than any other MacBook (Air or Pro). One of our engineers came up when I got my retina and asked where my new computer was. Previously I had a MBA 13. When I told him this was it, he was like... "What? It's the same thing!"

IGregory

macrumors 6502a
Aug 5, 2012
I am new to Macs. The rMBPs are sleek, powerful and well designed. I like the one that I have.

gentlefury

macrumors 68030
Jul 21, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
The design and style are no different than any other MacBook (Air or Pro). One of our engineers came up when I got my retina and asked where my new computer was. Previously I had a MBA 13. When I told him this was it, he was like... "What? It's the same thing!"
An engineer that doesn't understand that computers are upgraded internally???

StefanYFC

macrumors member
Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, Canada
I'm inclined to agree. I'm the only one in my program with an rMBP and one of the only ones with a mac. People here prefer Windows laptops apparently, but everyone comments either on the design itself or the screen.

I find it to be very aesthetically pleasing.

terraphantm

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2009
Pennsylvania
Same here. Almost everyone I know (a couple of them engineers as well actually) thought I was still rocking my rev B MBA.

gbit

macrumors member
Aug 20, 2012
i have a picture of her in my wallet
and sometimes i even dream at night of her

Mrbobb

macrumors 601
Aug 27, 2012
Whatever u do with your rMBP in the darkened drawn curtains of your single apartment we don't need to know. ;)

Do you always sanitize your hands before using it? Spend the weekend waxing it up?

nitromac

macrumors 6502
Jul 29, 2012
US
I actually like the thicker unibody design a bit more than the retina design. The thickness seems just right. Although I do like how the retina is lighter.

W

WarrenFields

I look at my MBPr everyday and say, "Wow this is the sexiest computer to be made ever!" :D