Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iPhoner99

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 15, 2010
Hi guys,

Is there a chance of seeing McGraw Hill's textbooks in the iBookstore?

pvmacguy

macrumors 65816
Sep 2, 2009
Jax
so you would rather get raped by apple and mcrgaw with no buyback options?

I'll buy them if they are a decent price. But if they are the same as physical books I'll go with those. But it would be nice to carry a notebook and books and laptop all in one device in a small bag instead of what I do now.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I'll buy them if they are a decent price. But if they are the same as physical books I'll go with those. But it would be nice to carry a notebook and books and laptop all in one device in a small bag instead of what I do now.

You really think that they'd be that much cheaper?

I believe that you can bank on some things in college and one of those certainties are that you will pay a pretty penny for schoolbooks. It happens to everyone going to school. Suck it up!

sdsvtdriver

macrumors 65816
Jul 31, 2008
Southern California

erillanos

macrumors member
Apr 2, 2010
I would buy the digital books over the print ones any time.
Since I can not read normal print books easily with out scanning them or using a giant magnifier it might be nice if they where scanned and ready to go in a app store if they make one.

pvmacguy

macrumors 65816
Sep 2, 2009
Jax
You really think that they'd be that much cheaper?

I believe that you can bank on some things in college and one of those certainties are that you will pay a pretty penny for schoolbooks. It happens to everyone going to school. Suck it up!

Wow... Someones a little crabby. :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.