Me.com and the videos that wont play in it

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by wizzerandchips, Mar 26, 2010.

1. wizzerandchips macrumors 6502

hi, I had a lot of videos that I had done via imovie and posted on my me.com account which for some reason will not play, and have a question mark on them all now. So I deleted them and thought I could start again. I have one in particular which I saved as an m4v which is 130mb which I want people to be able to access and download, but I cant seem to drag it into the me.com account, how do I get it to go there, tried draggin into imovie and doing it that way but no joy :confused:

2. forcefieldkid macrumors 6502

Its probably the file type you've exported as, I don't see m4v very often as an accepted file type on upload sites (not sure about me.com). Try making it a different file, mpg or avi or something, and see if that fixes it.

3. maldoblaz macrumors member

Assuming you have Snow Leopard OS, using Quicktime X is the easiest way to place content on .me gallery. First make sure you have your .me account registered on your computer at system preferences/ MobileMe, then just open your video in Quicktime X, choose share from the menu, choose MobileMe Gallery, choose some options there and wait for the image to upload. Simple and easy...