Me Email address

Discussion in 'Mac mini' started by sunshinee81, Jan 18, 2012.

1. sunshinee81 macrumors newbie

When I bought my Apple computer I made a @ME.com email address. I set it on the mail client and it works fine. I was just wondering is there a webmail version I can check that address from work? I tried many times and it keeps taking me to find my iPhone/ iCloud interface. I just want to read emails from on my break.

2. miniConvert macrumors 68040

miniConvert

Are you able to sign in with your @me.com address at https://www.icloud.com/ ?

You should be able to pick up your email there.

3. Madonepro macrumors regular

Madonepro

Also, if you are trying to access this on an iPhone/iPad then it won't go to that site. If thats the case, just add your @me email address to an iCloud account on your device and you'll get emails there.

4. sunshinee81 thread starter macrumors newbie

Wow,
    I'm a tad slow. It was stuck on the find my iphone page... but the icloud interface is not very intuitive and I couldn't figure out how to get out of that page. I hit the small cloud icon top left, and i'm able to access the rest.

They definitely need to work on their iCLOUD interface to make it more intuitive.... or maybe i'm just slow..

5. bigjnyc macrumors 603

bigjnyc

I could see how one would make that mistake, You wouldn't really know that the little picture of a cloud takes you back home to access all the options.