.me works brilliantly with the iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by drpellypo, Jul 11, 2008.

1. drpellypo macrumors 6502

Well, kinda! It's flakey in terms of loading the page, but, the service is spot on! I have my .me account set up on 'mail' and on my iPhone, and not only is the push working brilliantly, but the imap side of it is too. Full blackberry functionality basically. And the cost per year is actually less than the add-on my other half has on her Orange contract to enable full BIS functionality.

2. Rojo macrumors 65816

Rojo

Push e-mail isn't working for me for the phone. A lot of other things like calendars aren't being pushed either. Am I doing something wrong? My preferences seem to all be set up so that it should wok, but it's not...

3. TonyHoyle macrumors 6502a

It works for me but I'm thinking of swithing the push off, since it doesn't take into account the mail rules... it grabs the message first and puts it in the inbox, filling my inbox with loads of stuff I don't need.

If mail.app is running on another machine that applies the rules, moves the message and when you click on the message to read it on the iphone mail falls over.

Also if you try to delete a message after some have been moved it deletes a completely random message from your inbox!