Media iphone 6 spin

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Gooberton, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Gooberton macrumors 65816

Has anyone been following general media buzz? Usually the my spin it one way or another, what the general vibe? From the limited stories I've been seeing seems they are focused on the 6 plus and scalpers so far

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I don't really look at what the media is saying one way or another. To be honest, I've largely ignore what they've been saying about the 6.

3. Ayr macrumors 6502

No clue.

Most news sites 'tech' guys are shills happy to plug anything to get hits. Very rarely I'll read games or tech reviews - can't trust them, and the new gen of 'tech' bloggers are comedy. Take a look at engadget for example, and you'll see some snotty nobody make odd irrational comments about the latest tech release, and not even cover the most significant aspects of the product.

Sad state of affairs.

4. Bobby Corwen macrumors 68030

The Apple copying Samsung angle is out there.

The downplaying/under-representing of Apple dominance can be found as usual.

People talking about switching over from Android is popular. Huge buzz from open minded Samsung users and curiosity.

Samsung getting chocked by low end Chinese phones and Apple taking their USP or Unique Selling Point at the top so it's looking surprisingly bad for Samsung.