Media Player with Playlist support

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by pnbalaji, Feb 21, 2011.

1. pnbalaji macrumors newbie

Hi,

I have a brand new IPOD Touch 4g which is running is iOS 4.2 (not unlocked, not jailbroken).

I am looking for an All-in-one media player app for my ipod touch which can support multiple playlists. I don't mind paying some cash if required.

VLC doesn't support playlist at all.

Oplayer supports only one playlist. So, it doesn't serve the purpose of a playlist.

Can some one recommend a all-in-one media player with multiple playlist support? I want the player to be able to play multiple audio and video formats, esp DiVx, xVid, Real Media, flash, mp3, mp4 etc.

Thanks,
    Balaji.

2. Brucewl macrumors 6502

Brucewl

So you mean you want an app that can play various music format? As for me, I like to use iTunes convert all the music to AAC format.:D

3. pnbalaji thread starter macrumors newbie

Not only music, but various video formats with playlist support. With Itunes, I have to convert videos into mp4 format, which I don't want to do.

I am looking for a media player that can play all kinds of audio and video formats, but the multiple playlist option is a must.

Thanks,
    Balaji.

4. maninblack130 macrumors newbie

Probably you should better download different players for different types of content.