MediaDevil EasyScreen vs Moshi iVisor - New iPad

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by vito, Apr 7, 2012.

1. vito macrumors 6502a

I still can't decide which screen protector to go for.

I'm after a "bubble free" installation.

Is the iVisor iPad 2 acceptable to use with the new iPad or have they changed the screen?

Thanks for your help guys,

2. oli356 macrumors 6502

Remember that the easyscreen is anti-glare so the screen quality will be reduced more than say the mediadevil crystal clear one. The iVisor doesn't really suggest what it is.

I bought the MD crystal clear one, I was having problems with dust and ended up messing up both protectors, they were kind enough to send me out a new one.

Air bubbles aren't the problem as they will go, it's the dust which is the problem.

3. fredsarran macrumors 6502

fredsarran

Completely agree, I messed up as well due to dust. Thinking about bringing it in to the GeekSquad for them to do it for a £5.

4. oli356 macrumors 6502

Never even heard of them, I would happily pay £5 for someone to do it first time perfectly. I was even doing it after a hot shower (meant to help), with such a big screen though there was always some dust, nightmare!

Its not perfect now, 2 or 3 tiny bits of dust, but not on the screen so I'm very happy.

5. fredsarran macrumors 6502

fredsarran

GeekSquad, a company originally from the USA, they are based with the Carephone stores across the UK. I phoned in the one in Aberdeen and asked to speak to a GS Agent.

6. oli356 macrumors 6502

Had a google and saw that they are in the CW stores. They just say you could bring a protector in and they would apply for a fiver then?

All the nearest GeekSquad stores near me don't do repairs, wonder how many do.

7. fredsarran macrumors 6502

fredsarran

As far as I know, any GS place do the job, repairs or not. You should phone in before. I phoned one store, and he told me that I cannot bring my own one because they supply InvisibleShield. I phoned another store, and the the guy told that I can bring my own one and he will have a look.