Mediadevil IP5 screen protectors!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by 11bE5, Oct 2, 2012.

1. 11bE5 macrumors 6502

11bE5

There in stock !!!!! One often best low cost screen protectors I bought for my iPhone 4S ! So anyone interested head in over to there website they ship from the u.k but that's ok. I'm very excited, only screen protector I choose over sgp.

2. Ryujin201 macrumors newbie

I preordered mine and got it on saturday :)
    But i'm in uk so I imagine US shipping would take longer

3. Killa k macrumors newbie

4. MrGimper macrumors 601

MrGimper

5. Ryujin201 macrumors newbie

only problem is that there isn't any lifetime guaranty. Not that it matters too much for me...
    Had invisible shield... The cost of shipping my screen protector back to them cost the same as one of these media devil protectors!!!
    I live in uk so can't just go to a mall to get them replaced

6. 11bE5 thread starter macrumors 6502

11bE5

I know it doesn't bit ill tell you now i had a problem with a pair I bought for my 4s and the owner emailed me personally am sent me a brand new set free of charge. They are very much customer oriented !

7. Jamaro85, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2012

Jamaro85 macrumors newbie

Anybody else tried this yet on the iPhone 5? I'm getting ready to order the matte clear edition. I had it on my iPhone 4 for over a year and a half and loved it. This might seem strange but I actually liked the feel of this protector more than the feel of the glass screen itself. It is also very good at resisting fingerprints.

Edit: For U.S. customers this is fulfilled by Amazon BTW:

http://www.amazon.com/MediaDevil-Ma...349762687&sr=8-2&keywords=mediadevil+iphone+5

Check out the reviews for the iPhone 4 version; it's the first product under "Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed".

I give MediaDevil credit for explaining the nature of matte finished protectors in bold as a warning under the product description. Anybody who has never used a matte protector might want to note it. I will speak for myself in saying though that there is no downgrade of quality to me.

8. Six8 macrumors 65816

Six8

9. 11bE5 thread starter macrumors 6502

11bE5

10. Dee1226 macrumors newbie

I used to use Zaggs invisible shield but did not like the orange peel effect, still very effective. I now use the mediadevil product on all my devices. It's great and fairly easy to apply and does not require liquid. Highly recommend.

11. Uk123 macrumors newbie

I love mine. I have used them on multiple 4s and the holes are perfect. This is the 3rd screen protector I have tried on my 5 (incl a VERY disappointing Bodyguardz purchase) and this is just the best. I cannot wait for the backs to be available. Cheap reliable option that looks class. My 4 got quite scratched in the end but I have seen other 4s that are ok so I will see how this goes. Even if I replace once every 6 months it's still the best fitting cheapest option out there.

I used the crystal clear ones btw and it went on v quickly, no dust, minimal bubbles disappeared within seconds with the card method.

12. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

At $12, I wouldn't exactly call them low cost. 99 cents is low cost. I ordered a set, and hope they're reasonably close in quality to the ever delayed Power Support, which I normally buy. The cost sure is reasonably close.