Mediatemple Hosting

lexus

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 26, 2006
Depends Greatly On The Weather
Does anyone here use MediaTemple hosting. If so can you tell me your experiences about how you like it and what the service is like.

Thank You

P.S. What is the uptime like?

iGav

macrumors G3
Mar 9, 2002
lexus said:
What does that mean?
Every hip and happening site is adorned with the fabled MT, a nod that you want people to know you're in on it.

iGav

macrumors G3
Mar 9, 2002
lexus said:
Do you use them?
Very briefly, I didn't have any problems... but like most things, you only find out how good a company is when you require help and support from them. They've got an excellent reputation in design circles, but... I'm sure that some will have encountered problems with them before, no one's perfect. ;)

Though for the record, I never had the fabled MT on my site. ;)

lexus

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 26, 2006
Depends Greatly On The Weather
iGav said:
Very briefly, I didn't have any problems... but like most things, you only find out how good a company is when you require help and support from them. They've got an excellent reputation in design circles, but... I'm sure that some will have encountered problems with them before, no one's perfect. ;)

Though for the record, I never had the fabled MT on my site. ;)
So does no one else use them?

iGav

macrumors G3
Mar 9, 2002
lexus said:
Is it reliable?
No idea.

Though it's odd that this thread isn't already filled with A Small Orange customers getting pant wettingly excited whilst waxing rhapsodic about how good A Small Orange are, like they usually do :p