Medical Expense Tracker?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by KristenM, Jan 16, 2011.

1. KristenM macrumors regular

Does anyone know of a good medical expense tracker or have an easy way to do so in a particular program?

I've been using spreadsheets which just gets tedious and was hoping to find something that simplifies the process.

I really just would like a program that can keep track of the copays, mileage, receipt scans, etc. for each doctor that I can easily print a report of come tax time or if I have a problem with the insurance.

I tried Medical eXpense Tracking (the only program I could find besides Quicken (which just makes me want to poke my eyes out with a spoon)) and while it more or less does what I need it to, it's butt ugly and reminds me of a bad DOS program. There are too many buttons and settings, etc. so I went back to my spreadsheets.

-K

2. MsVetty macrumors newbie

Medical Tracker iPad app

We just released an app for that purpose. Medical Tracker allows you to track your medical expenses, submissions to and reimbursements from insurance, and fsa account reimbursements.

It also provides annual summaries of insurance expenses vs. reimbursements, use of insurance deductibles, and out of pocket expenses.

We love suggestions as well for how to enhance the app!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/medical-tracker/id439550969?mt=8

Thanks!