Medical Podcasts - Please read.

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by davidjearly, May 30, 2012.

1. davidjearly macrumors 68020

davidjearly

I have been working on developing a series of clinical skills procedural podcasts for the past two years and these are now starting to go live on iTunes U.

The link is: http://itunes.apple.com/us/itunes-u/clinical-skills/id528255713

I would be most grateful if anyone in the healthcare profession could provide me with feedback for these, and perhaps leave a review on iTunes.

Your comments would be most welcome.

Thanks,
    David

2. OCICILIONI macrumors member

medical video posts

I watched several of your videos and think they are great.

I am a U.S. plastic surgeon and immediately thought you might be able to sell your videos to hospitals or medical schools and other types of training programs.

My only suggestion is that if you ever intend to sell them internationally, then I might consider using a narrator with an English accent.

3. davidjearly thread starter macrumors 68020

davidjearly

Than, you very much for your feedback. I know the podcasts are far from perfect, and appreciate all the feedback I receive to make improvements in future versions. I am aiming to cover all the clinical skills expected of new medical undergraduates in the UK curricula.

With regard to the voiceovers, would you mind telling me which podcasts you viewed?

Many thanks,
    David