Meebo iPad

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by dissdnt, May 17, 2010.

1. dissdnt macrumors 65816

dissdnt

Anyone know if meebo is making an iPad version? They were a year late on the iPhone version so I'm not really holding my breath here.

2. MyJelleo macrumors 6502

I have heard almost nothing on the Multichat client apps front. The only bit of news I have heard is that Beejive will becoming out with one soon, and this was through some random blog.

I'm really about to just break down and get IM+ if I don't hear anything solid soon.

3. imacdaddy macrumors 6502a

Yes I'm waiting for Beejive. I've read it was submitted to AppStore last Wednesday. I hope it gets approved soon!

4. ctt1wbw macrumors 68000

ctt1wbw

I'm using IM+. I love it that it came out as a universal binary. Hopefully Beejive will do the same thing.

5. MyJelleo macrumors 6502

Nope. I just found the post in here that was talking about it. Wired did a piece on Beejive for iPad.

It's going to be a separate iPad app and it'll come out initially at 6 bucks, I believe. After a bit, it'll go upt o 10 bucks. I love Beejive for the iPhone. I don't mind paying the 6 bucks for it on the iPad.

For some reason, I just don't like the name IM+...

6. bhil macrumors newbie

Like the original poster of this I am waiting on a Meebo ipad app. Since there doesn't seem to be any movement being initiated from their side, I have created a "suggestion" in their user support forums (as has someone else apparently). The suggestions are vote based so I am trying to raise awareness of the forums. If you want to see a Meebo iPad app I would suggest going to the forums (http://www.meebo.com/support and selecting User Support Forum), and then voting on the ipad suggestions in the Meebo Alpha and Meebo Mobile sections.

If we can get even a couple of dozen people to go vote on it, it should raise it to the top of the suggestion list.

7. Dorkington macrumors 6502a