Meelelectronics Matrix2 Bluetooth headphones

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by mclld, Feb 21, 2015.

1. mclld macrumors 68000

I have been looking for some bluetooth headphones since I am sick of the cord on my Audiotechnica ATH M50's and I got these Matrix's today and wow! Of course I have not had them long but I am very impressed so far. Sometime next week after I have used them a bit I will post some more impressions and pics but as of now I am not missing my M50's at all. Has anyone here used these or even heard of this company?

2. SurferMan macrumors 65816

Mee makes great headphones especially for the $, I've used the M6 line for years for gym, running, whatever

3. mclld thread starter macrumors 68000

I thought I would post some pics, I think they look decent but I honestly am not the type to get hung up on the looks of electronics. They are built pretty good and are fairly light. I was told I could replace the ear pads and they would sound better. I really like that it has a built in mic and can take calls while wearing them and the mic picks up my voice pretty good, even in a noisy vehicle at highway speeds as I tried tonight.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]