Meet The Family

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Eddie Bombay, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Eddie Bombay macrumors 6502

Usually just lurk, sometimes post on these forums but I'm finally part of the familia!

Love the iPad due to the app market & fluidity of iOS. Oh not to mention the ecosystem is pretty much untouchable.

Just thought I'd like to introduce the family.

Let me see your family :)

From Left to Right.

Tony my Transformer, Gary my 5.3" iPhone w/ S Pen ;) (ok ok so it's a Note), ivan my iPad & Larry my ol' faithful Laptop.

[​IMG]

2. Jackintosh macrumors 6502a

Jackintosh

Pleased to meet the family. Very nice looking kids. They all look well educated and loyal.

3. IllIllIll macrumors 6502a

4. NameUndecided macrumors 6502a

Referring to them as the family was creepy-weird enough. But when one of your "family" members was essentially adopted through kidnapping… yikes! Maybe the G4 and Lifetime networks could collaborate on a made for TV movie.

5. Eddie Bombay thread starter macrumors 6502

Yup, ended up being a iPad 2 and it wasn't stolen, the guy was probably just trolling me. Anyway I'm happy. Still love the product. :D

6. Nikos macrumors 68000

Nikos

7. IllIllIll macrumors 6502a

Yeah, sure. A seller is going to "troll" you by telling you the product he's selling is stolen. Makes sense.

Just admit the truth and crawl back into your hole. Or, if you really are telling the truth, I'm assuming you didn't do the right thing and try to get those thieves busted? Nope, didn't think so.

8. Richard8655 macrumors 6502

Aren't you the guy defended scalping thievery in an earlier post. What a hypocrite.

9. IllIllIll macrumors 6502a

What are you, 12 years old or something? Your logic here makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Mind explaining how scalping == thievery? Better yet, how is scalping illegal like buying and selling stolen goods is?

10. sulpfiction macrumors 68030

sulpfiction

If he's telling the truth, doesnt that means the iPad wasn't stolen:rolleyes:

11. IllIllIll, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2012

IllIllIll macrumors 6502a

True. Bad choice of words on my part. Either way, I don't believe the OP for a second.

EDIT: just noticed the OP just went back to the thread I referenced and changed his post - but only changed it to say it was an iPad 2 and not a 3. He conveniently left in the part about the sellers who "jacked like 6 of them". ROFL!

12. Jasmynp macrumors 6502

Jasmynp

High marks for having a Note. I love mine.

13. PhoneI macrumors 65816

Holy Moses, the note is absolutely huge. You use that monster as a phone?

14. mac jones macrumors 68040

I have a Note also (second phone :D ). Pretty slick.

The pen is going to make a comeback me thinks :D

15. iHeartsteve macrumors 65816

iHeartsteve

That thing is huge! I'd like to play around w that thing for a day. I wouldn't like a phone being that big though. Maybe an extra phone and gps to keep in my car though.