mega bass in itunes?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by bluedoggiant, Dec 4, 2007.

1. bluedoggiant macrumors 68030

bluedoggiant

many of you may not know of it, maybe people with walkman phones do, but anyways, its this type of equalizer setting that produces stunning bass sound, on my phone, for instance, if you pick one of the presets, it shows all the settings, if i select mega bass, it hides everything, and just says mega bass as if its a secret combination, do any of you know what i should do to get that mega bass sound into itunes EQ? i have an SE w580i btw ;)

2. Templex macrumors regular

Try using R&B, works great as a bass boost for me.

3. Cheese macrumors 6502

Cheese

In the refrigerated section at your grocer
    I agree about the R&B setting, but try dance, hip-hop, and even the electronic setting. I have found that some settings just work better with some songs than others. Have fun, try new things.

Think Different.

4. bluedoggiant thread starter macrumors 68030

bluedoggiant

is the bass in those presets stronger than bass booster, cuz that practically does nothing

5. bluesjam macrumors member

The problem you are having is being caused by the earphones you use.
    Cheap earphones can't render the lower frequencies properly and that's the reason we have bass boost on walkmans. ( I have used walkmans a lot myself)
    I suggest you try some better earphones and it will solve your problem.

6. bluedoggiant thread starter macrumors 68030

bluedoggiant

???????? what are you talking about????? i have bose companion 2's, and want to get mega bass into itunes, i have a walkman phone, w580i, i use mega bass on it, the earphones are amazing, superior by far to the ipod in ears, number one, they use sound reduction technology like the bose quiet comforts, but not as good as them, i have the quiet comfort 2

7. bluesjam macrumors member

You want the mega bass setting the one in your phone and would like to have the same in your itunes. Is that right.

Open the dialogue box for the equaliser in itunes. Then select the make preset setting and give any name you would like. Then increase 32, 64, 125, 250, 500 hertz frequencies as you would like. Don't change the other frequencies as they are the mid to high frequencies.
    Well you can adjust and try it for yourself and finally you can arrive at the setting that you get in your phone.

8. bluedoggiant thread starter macrumors 68030

bluedoggiant

omg, thanx :D

9. bluesjam macrumors member

Does it work now. Did you arrive at the same setting like the one in your phone.

10. bluedoggiant thread starter macrumors 68030

bluedoggiant

yes

11. funn1bunn1 macrumors newbie

This works for me too. Thanks. Not easy to adjust the right bass though, I'm not so familiar with instruments.