Members Blogs?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Omad0n, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Omad0n macrumors regular

Hi there, I recently got started in blogging about my trip into the Netherlands and chasing after a woman. I was wondering what other members had blogs and what they might be about. A quick search pulled up nothing. I don't want to post mine till I'm sure that it's okay to do so though. Hopefully it is because I think it would be interesting to see what some of the other people in this wonderful community write about.

2. bigandy macrumors G3

bigandy

Quite a few members have their blogs linked from their signatures.

I would post mine but I don't have one. I struggle to fill Twitter most of the time... :rolleyes:

3. Omad0n thread starter macrumors regular

Well, I'll be dipped. I just had not gone back far enough in the history. Thanks a lot for checking that out. I suppose I'll see about reviving the thread since it seems like a nice thing for members :) Shame the other one is archived, but since it's linked people can find it from there.

My personal blog is Steveabroad.wordpress.com As I said earlier, it's a bit about my journey from the United States into Utrecht, Netherlands.

4. yrsonicdeath macrumors 6502

Oops, didn't check on that. Sorry about that. I'm really interested in the idea though so I hope more people post theirs in your thread. It seems like that would be ok. Not many people posted in the first one and I know more people than that must have blogs on here.

5. wordmunger macrumors 603

wordmunger

6. Omad0n thread starter macrumors regular

Just a note, thought it might be nice if you could post a little bit about your blog too, just like general area it covers. Thought I've checked the ones already posted, others might be interested before they go look.

7. BoyBach macrumors 68040

BoyBach

I don't have a blog as such, but I did write a travel blog when I did some travelling at the end of last year / beginning of this year: http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-blogs/16664

I might even finish writing it one day! :D And I hope to add a few more travel blogs over the next few years.

8. LumbermanSVO macrumors 65816

Mine is in my sig, the link pretty much says it all. I write about life bouncing around the country in a semi-truck.

I actually haven't posted in the last month or so because the charger to my laptop was dead. It is fixed now so I'll be posting again soon, probably today.

9. costabunny macrumors 68020

costabunny

Mine is in my sig -just my place to put everything from geeky stuff to dribble.... - I dont update it as often as I would like.

www.costabunny.com

10. Rhosfelt macrumors 65816

Rhosfelt

11. toolbox macrumors 68020

toolbox

My blog is in my signature. I just use it to post stuff, have a winge etc

12. montanachad macrumors regular

montanachad

My blog is in my signature below. I am looking for people to join my multiple user blog. Join, it's free!:)

13. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

14. Rhosfelt macrumors 65816

Rhosfelt

mine does 60wpm you better step it up.