memory issues for blackberry users, and iphone users

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by leomac08, Aug 10, 2009.

1. leomac08 macrumors 68020

leomac08

okay, i know that for the iphone to delete an app you just put your finger in the screen, until it shivvers and press the X and delete it, then delete it in your itunes. However, i have a BlackBerry Curve, and i don't know how to get rid of some unwanted apps! Do you guys know how to delete them? (iphone users don't take this as a insult =P)

2. Reclaim3r macrumors regular

www.crackberry.com

They will be able to help you out more.. they have a forum and what not.

But, with my old storm, to delete applications i went to Options -> Advanced -> Applications and then deleted them from there.

3. macfanboy macrumors 6502a

your topic is very misleading. how is there a memory issue for iphone users?

4. leomac08 thread starter macrumors 68020

leomac08

oh nice! thanks!

i have another question my blackberry curve runs on the 4.5 OS, but can i change it to 4.7? (i want the new homescreen like the bold, storm and curve 8900)? does anybody know if u can?

5. leomac08 thread starter macrumors 68020

leomac08

their isn't, i was just asking if any iphone users or blackberry users know? since i know their is a lot of ex-iphone users that are using blackberry in macrumors.

6. Reclaim3r macrumors regular

I don't believe that you can upgrade to the 4.7 software, but I'm not sure. I think it's a hardware limitation.

7. leomac08 thread starter macrumors 68020

leomac08

ohh, bumer, however i have the blackberry curve 8900 replica screen from crackberry.com:D this will be the closest i will ever get to the 4.7 OS for $5! lol