Anybody else feeling sheepish for holding off on a memory upgrade on a new machine? 2gb DIMMs used to be in the $19 range, and they're now around $26... the 4gb dimms have been coming down slowly, though.. too bad they're still too high for my taste. i had been thinking that i'd wait to buy RAM until fcp could really take advantage of it (64-bit programming). as it is FCP rarely uses more than 10% of of my system resources even when it's tackling a huge clip (and i know that my system settings are set up correctly). anyway, it's not necessary right now but i don't want to pay an extra $200 for waiting around for longer.