Memphis Shipping Warehouse Update

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Switz213, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Switz213 macrumors 6502

Okay, so basically to make a long story short, ATT gave me a big discount, but I had to reorder so I had an order put in on the 18th and one on the 22nd. The 18th came today from Memphis (which I assumes handles all of the East Coast. I'm in Philly). My 22nd order is no longer backordered which means they must have a large supply. This is for the 32GB black 3GS. I don't know about any other phones, but I assume they just got a large shipment within the last three days.

Just letting you guys know. Good Luck getting your phones!

2. thecooler99 macrumors newbie

hmm thats good to hear I guess. I'm in South Jersey, I order on the 19th and still says processing. Did you receive a tracking # on both your orders, still waiting for mine.

thanks

3. Switz213 thread starter macrumors 6502

Yesterday, mine moved off of 1 backordered and then an hour later I had tracking numbers. I haven't gotten tracking numbers on this one yet, but I assume it will come soon.

4. JeffR macrumors member

JeffR

I also ordered on the 22nd, and the BO status disappeared late Monday or early Tuesday. But there is still no shipping information and it still says "in progress".

5. Switz213 thread starter macrumors 6502

Where are you located?
    Size/color?

6. JeffR macrumors member

JeffR

DC
    16Gb Black (already wishing I got the 32!)

Who knows, just pointing out that the fact that it no longer says backordered doesn't *necessarily* mean about to ship.

7. LePigeonBleu macrumors 6502

my order still shows not yet shipped. it's been 2 days though, so not sure how soon it should be. i expect to have it by the 30th at the latest.