I'm thinking of buying the MacBook Pro (either the 15.4" or the 17"). However, I' m not quite sure whether I should buy it in August or wait and hope that Apple upgrades their MBP line quickly with the new processors. The MBP will be my primary computer for university. I'm quite willing to wait a reasonable amount of time to get a MBP with the new processor. On the other hand, I'm not able to wait for too long (into the winter and the next year). Tips? Suggestions? Thoughts? I'd appreciate any advice you can give me.