Ive used menu meters forever, I keep my internet up/down throughput at the top to see whats doing. The old version didnt work with SL, but a beta version has been released. I installed that but 2 separate times today I noticed my upload speed pegged for no apparent reason. I looked in activity monitor and see nothing that looks like a cause of this behavior. I sat here this morning and watched my upload total go from 450mb to over 600mb in about 10 minutes, and just kept going up. Something is being uploaded somewhere, yet I dont know what or to where, unless this is just a bug in the beta version. I restarted the computer and so far there is nothing showing as being uploaded.